Investment Fuels Innovation
Investing in the life sciences is more than a numbers game.
It is an opportunity to look at your portfolio and see the change you are making in the world.
Whether in the form of equity investments or philanthropic support, investment is essential.
White Hat Health Ventures LLC was created to provide a shared services layer for life science investment funds, family offices, and foundations that enable them to maximize their impact.
Today innovators are pioneering new ways to :
- Prevent disease
- Provide more timely and accurate diagnostics
- Personalize therapies so that the right patient gets the right treatments at the right time and has the best possible outcome
- Engineer medical devices that improve the quality of life
- Utilize the best of information technology to promote healthy behaviors, manage disease, and improve access to care.
We believe that today’s work creates a better tomorrow.
Untapped Potential = Significant Opportunities
- 84% of U.S. Life Science/Healthcare companies are based outside of California and Massachusetts. (2016)
- Only 34% of Life Science Venture Capital Investment was invested in companies based in the other 48 states. (2014-2017)
- White Hat has developed the relationships needed to capitalize on a significant greenfield opportunity.
- White Hat was specifically designed to help our clients identify and support high quality life science opportunities in the U.S. and around the world.
Local, regional, and national networks of independent and organized Angel Investors combined with non-dilutive grants from foundations and agencies like the National Institutes of Health are the primary sources that fund early stage life science and healthcare companies.
As these companies grow and progress to later rounds of funding, the need and the opportunity increases.
As a group, White Hat's investor clients can span the life science investment continuum from early stage to later stage investments.